domingo, octubre 28, 2007

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

Name: Mary-Margaret O'Brien
Place: California, USA
Comment: Here's MEEEEE! Mom already took pictures. You can tell I take this Halloween thing really seriously. I think handing out candy is silly. I am trying to talk the old lady into giving out puppy biscuits instead. I mean think about it....! No worries about razor blades being stuffed inside. No calories...no trips to the dentist. Puppy biscuits ....YAYYYY! Mary-Margaret O'Brien

If you want to vote for Mary-Margaret: leave your comments here. Lucie

5 comentarios:

Mary-Margaret O'Brien dijo...

One vote for MEEEEEE!!! Um...it's ok if I vote for myself, isn't it??
Well, even if it's not, I still think I have good taste in Halloween costumes. The others are cute too. It was a tough choice but isn't that what a contest is all about??? HMMMM???

Love, MMOB

Mary-Margaret O'Brien dijo...

Well hello, it's MEEE..Mary-Margaret. I think everybody looks soooo cute. I'm going to vote for all the other contestents...er...contestants?...well, whatever. They all get MY vote.

Love, MMOB

Anónimo dijo...

I vote for my little Princess Mary Margaret...
Hope you win
Love ya
Auntie Dee and Cuz Shadow

Unknown dijo...

Mary Margaret, you are the cutest, sweetest little witch ever. You get our vote.
Love Ya

Anónimo dijo...

I have to vote for Mary-Margaret O'Brien. My mom is making me vote for her so the fix is in.
Sausha A. Johnson