sábado, abril 07, 2007

Today: I am 8 months and independent

Dear friends,

I have big news to share:

* Today is my 8th month. We will celebrate with treats.

* My Vet said I am totally ok from my small surgery, no more medicines! He removed the stitch, so I am totally free to stretch, jump, climb and cuddle!!!
* I just mastered the 4 steps to Mom's bed! I have no fear. I go up and down when I want to.

Today I became independent! (Well, I think so)

Mom has small treat bags to give to all my fur friends I find on the way to the vet, the local pet store and the plaza where I will meet with my local yorkie friends.
I wish you all were here with me today, my big day!

Yours,
Lucie


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Lucie.... sdo glad you like your steps. Happy 8 mo. birthday!
Your friend Ozzie from the YT group