miércoles, abril 11, 2007

I want to work with Mom!!!

I had it all planned. This morning I was playing close attention to all while Mom was picking up her purse and portfolio to go to work. As soon as Grandma opened the main door, and the elevator's door opened, I ran as fast as I could. I passed between Mom's shoes, shortened the distance to the door and passed next to Grandma, then I finally crossed the borderline (the main door)! All I thought was "I can do it, I can do it" There it was, the magic box that takes me down to the garage or up to our cozy home. It's door was open. I made a right turn and jumped into the elevator but that was it ... I felt Mom's hand around my body, lifting me upppppp!!!!! Would it be to celebrate my 1st place on the race? Did I win? Nope! Mom simply hugged me, brought me in again and told me "Nice try Lucie, but you are not allowed in my work" She kissed me much and promised me a nice walk out when she returns from work.
Lucie

No hay comentarios.: